SchoolMint is the online enrollment platform the school uses for the lottery application AND the annual re-enrollment process for all students.
Please keep your SchoolMint contact information current and complete to ensure that you receive updates about enrollment.
Please keep in mind that the parent/guardian contact information (phone, email) in SchoolMint is the information that faculty and staff use to contact parents.
To edit your Parent/Guardian contact information please follow the steps below:
- Log in to SchoolMint at https://atlantapublicschools.schoolmint.net/.
- Click the Family Profile tab in the blue bar at the top of the page
- Use the pencil icon to edit contact information for each parent/guardian
We highly recommend that you opt-in to both email and text messages from SchoolMint since it is used to communicate important enrollment information. To update your preferred method of communication from SchoolMint (emails, text messages, or both):
- Click the Account Settings tab in the blue bar at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Contact Preference
- Click the green Edit Information button next to each parent/guardian to customize
- how each would like to receive notices from SchoolMint
For optimal system performance and the most intuitive user experience, we recommend that parents access SchoolMint using a web browser such as Chrome, rather than the mobile app.