2023-2024 Academic Year
Please note that clubs with size limits will accept students on a first-come, first-served basis as registrations are received in MyPaymentsPlus. Below are this semester’s registration dates.
- Lower School Clubs –
- Registrations Opens: Monday, August 14th
- Registration Closes: Friday, August 25th
- Upper School Clubs and Upper/Lower School Combined Clubs –
- Registration Opens: Monday, August 14th
- Registration Closes: Friday, September 8th
Please note: All ACA Club communication will come through ParentSquare after registration closes. Club sponsors will communicate additional club details, start date, and end date.
MyPaymentsPlus questions: Contact Ms. Hobby, Resource Room Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Signing up for a Club / Paying Club Fees
- All club sign-ups and fees will be processed through MyPaymentsPlus. To sign-up for a club, fill out required waivers, or submit payment for a fee, students or their parents must go through their guardian portals in MPP, go to the ‘Events and Activities’ tab, go to the clubs section within that tab, and select the club for which they would like to sign-up. Please direct any questions you have about this process to Mrs. Hobby (email@example.com).
- For questions about student and faculty-led clubs, please contact the club sponsor directly. Contact information is found in the Club Catalog.
Starting a New Club
- High school students may start their own club by proposing their idea to Student Government at an informal meeting. Clubs may be started at the beginning of the school year (if they have been proposed the Spring prior). Clubs started after the start of the school year and before Christmas break, will be permitted to operate beginning in January of that school year.
- Students should have an interest meeting for their club prior to attending an informal meeting to demonstrate interest from the student body and viability of the club long term. Once interest has been demonstrated and the club has been proposed and approved at a formal meeting, the club may begin operating.
- Information to provide to Student Government about your club:
- Teacher sponsor, leadership structure (president, vice president, etc.), continuity plan, potential meeting dates, fees and budget (if necessary), which grades the club is available to, and the activities and goals of the club.
- If you have any further questions on starting a club or would like to attend an informal SGA meeting to propose your club, please contact:
- Mason Maynard: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Adams: email@example.com
- Respective SGA Grade Representatives
- For faculty, students, or parents wishing to start a Lower School club, please contact Mr. Rosenzweig at firstname.lastname@example.org