Uniforms at Atlanta Classical Academy
Atlanta Classical Academy requires students to wear uniforms to eliminate distractions, to level the playing field, and to remind ourselves that we are doing important work.
The requirement is for students to dress according to the appropriate uniform boards below and also to adhere to these dress-related regulations.
The founding uniforms team worked to ensure that uniforms are comfortable,attractive, durable, and affordable. The School has selected vendors (Dennis Uniforms and Land’s End) after carefully considering their reputation for excellent customer service. Both vendors have Spanish speaking customer service representatives.
- K – 4th grade girls
- K – 4th grade boys
- 5th – 8th grade girls
- 5th – 8th grade boys
- 9th- 12th grade girls
- 9th- 12th grade boys
- PE uniforms, boys & girls, 5th grade and up (only)
- Complete uniform boards, all grades, boys and girls
** Before ordering online, parents are highly encouraged to have the uniform boards in hand. **
- Dennis Uniforms – Use school code “GAATCA” only. You should arrive at a landing page titled “Atlanta Classical Academy”.
- Land’s End – Use school code “900162561″ only. Again, you should arrive at a landing page that says, “Selected School: Atlanta Classical Academy”.
- Both vendors offer frequent sales.
- Expect your first order of monogrammed items to have a longer delivery time than what we will have in the future.
- When selecting sizes, please consider that our children are growing!
- For 5th to 12th grade girls, the navy gabardine and high school plaid skirts also come in a +4 inches option. If you found yourself going up in size to achieve a longer length but the waist was too big, the +4 option allows you to get the waist size that works best and the needed length.
- For boys, uniform (polyester/cotton no iron, reinforced knee) khaki pants & shorts from Buckhead Uniform or Mills are authorized.
- All clothing must be clean, reasonably pressed (though we have carefully selected items to minimize the need for ironing), not torn, and in properly fitting condition. Extremely oversized or undersized uniforms are not acceptable. If a child is not wearing the appropriate uniform, or the condition is deemed unacceptable, the parent will be notified and a change of clothing may be required for attendance that day.
- Students are permitted to wear their own outerwear to and from school and at recess. Only uniform items may be worn in the classroom or in the hallways during school. Students may purchase uniform outerwear (sweaters and fleece) to be worn in the classroom, but these items are not required.
- If you do not use credit cards, Atlanta Classical Academy will order the uniforms for you and you can purchase them from Atlanta Classical Academy. Please email if you need assistance.
- If you need financial assistance with uniforms, or you need a payment plan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that the costs of uniforms are not prohibitive for any family.
- In our second year, we will offer a used uniform store. This will be an opportunity for families to purchase “experienced” uniforms at a discount.
If you have questions about uniforms, please send an email to email@example.com, or call 404-369-3500.