Arrival & Dismissal
During drop-off and pick-up, please be courteous of our neighbors and of other drivers and students. When reaching the carpool line, please file in behind other cars in the back of the line to wait for your turn. Stay to the right-hand side of the lane and turn on hazard lights.
- Please do not turn left onto the school property when heading west on Moores Mill Road.
- Please help us be good neighbors by not blocking the entrances to Mooregate Square and Mill Walk communities along Moores Mill Road.
- No u-turns or turning around in the Mooregate Square or Mill Walk community entrances, or in the City of Atlanta facility parking lot across Moores Mill Road from the school. Cars may turn around on Ivanhoe if they go to the cul-de-sac at the end, but please go slowly and do not turn around in driveways or the middle of the road. The preferred route is to drive around the block (Northside Drive to Northside Parkway to Moores Mill Road) to get to the school.
- No dropping off or picking up of students in any parking lots, including the south lot (employee parking).
- No student shall exit your car before reaching a numbered cone during morning drop-off.
- Make sure your carpool hangtag is displayed in your front window and keep it displayed until your child has been loaded into your car.
- Always obey traffic safety officers.
- If your student does not arrive at the loading zone before you do, you will be instructed to move to the five-minute waiting area while your child will be called again.
ALL cars in the afternoon carpool line must have an Atlanta Classical Academy carpool hangtag visible on the rearview mirror. Cars without the hangtag MUST park, walk in the front office with identification, and retrieve your student. The safety of our students is always our first priority. If you need additional Atlanta Classical Academy carpool hangtags, please email email@example.com.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Morning drop-off begins at 7:30 a.m. Please do not drop off your child before this time.
Lower School Pickup (grades K-6): 2:30 p.m.
Upper School Pickup (grades 7-12): 3:05 p.m.
In the afternoon, all lower school students who do not have upper school siblings, or are not enrolled in extracurricular activities or Kiddos should be picked up by 3:00 p.m. Upper school students and their siblings should be picked up by 3:30 p.m
Arriving late, leaving early, & carpool changes
If your student is riding home with someone else, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to report an absence, please email the school at email@example.com.
If you need to pick up your child early, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.