- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses to advance the school’s mission;
- Procure new partners, maintain existing partners;
- Maintain complete and accurate records of business partners;
- Communicate and implement the program benefits with partners;
- Promote partners through events and marketing;
- Coordinate with other committees that need Business Partner sponsors.
- Track and promote loyalty programs such as Willy’s, Kroger and Amazon;
- Coordinate communication plan to promote Willy’s Spirit Nights (Legenda, carpool
signage, stickers, etc.;
- Identify new community partners and loyalty programs.
Uniforms / Lost & Found Chairs
- Maintain and sort lost/found items weekly, email parents of labeled item(s), post nonlabeled items on the Facebook community group
- Host several Used Uniform Stores with 2 of those being in July and August;
- Work closely with the school Admin, Dennis reps and Tommy Hilfiger reps to stay abreast of changes to uniform offerings; (discontinuation of an item, fabric change of an item, out of stock, etc.), changes in school policy, etc.
2 Volunteers (Fall Event)
- Work to procure a bingo license 2 months prior to event;
- Manage ticket and concession sales, obtain prizes, and determine dinner offerings and solicit for food donations;
- Recruit event volunteers and supplies, and recruit celebrity callers