– Formal Attire required, no cocktail length dresses.
– Dresses must be full-length gown.
– Gowns can be strapless if they are properly fitting and adhere to the other dress code requirements. (there should
be no cleavage showing from top of the gown, or no loose-fitting gowns that gape open when leaning forward)
– Gowns may not be cut below the bust line.
– Undergarments must not be visible.
– Gowns may not be backless (no back should be exposed below strapless level. A meshed back is not acceptable).
– Garments that are low-cut (front or back) are also unacceptable.
– Cut outs (mesh or otherwise) are not allowed.
– Two-piece gowns are not acceptable.
– Gowns may not have a slit that exceeds the uniform length (2” above the knee).
– Black tie only (tuxedo)
– No open toed shoes/sandals
– Tennis shoes/athletic shoes/ boots are not acceptable
These requirements will be strictly enforced at the dance.
Students (Boy or Girl) will be turned away at the door if they violate the dress code.
No refunds will be given.