Please carefully read through the following important information about our end-of-year All-School Picnic and “I Launched a Classic” celebrations:
- Here is a copy of the schedule of events (English and Spanish)
- The uniform for this event will be the official All-School Picnic t-shirt and shorts that are in good taste. All t-shirts will be sent home with your student(s) the day before the picnic.
- Backpacks, snacks, and other items (e.g. Kendamas) should be left at home.
- Parents should park at Northside Drive Baptist Church per usual. Shuttle buses will operate all day.
- Parents may assume responsibility for their student(s) at any time after 10:50am, so students can spend the picnic lunch with their family members.
- K-6 grade: parent(s) will be required to sign their student(s) out from their homeroom teachers.
- 7-8 grade: parent(s) will be able to sign for their student(s) at the front office tent outside.
- The picnic will conclude at 1:00pm.
- There will be no after-school activities or clubs (including Kiddos).
- The regular after-school bus will depart at 3:00pm.