New Student Registration Paperwork
Students who are offered a seat at Atlanta Classical Academy will have registration forms available to them in our online enrollment system, SchoolMint. Only students who are contacted by the enrollment coordinator need to complete this registration paperwork.
In addition to the online registration forms found in SchoolMint, copies of the following documents must be submitted to the front office of Atlanta Classical Academy to complete the new student registration process and secure your seat. Legible copies of the documents below will be accepted by the front office of the school or by appointment with the enrollment coordinator.
– Photo identification of parent/guardian
– Student’s birth certificate
– Student’s Social Security Card (This is not required if the objection form is completed in SchoolMint.)
– Student’s end-of-year report card/high school transcript
– Notarized Affidavit of Residency, printed from SchoolMint
– Mortgage Statement, Lease, or Deed
– Georgia Power Bill, current within 30 days
– 2-3 additional Proof of Residency supporting documents, as defined on the Affidavit of Residency
– Form 3300: Vision, Hearing, Nutrition and Dental Screening, printed from SchoolMint
– Form 3231: Immunization Record, obtained from your pediatrician
At any time, families may log into SchoolMint to view if your wait list position has changed. The 2018 – 2019 wait lists will remain active until the day of the 2019 – 2020 enrollment lottery in March 2019. Please note that wait lists do not carry over from year to year.
Log into your SchoolMint account here: atlantaclassical.schoolmint.net
Please ensure that your contact information in SchoolMint is always current and updated so we may notify you of events and opportunities to learn more about Atlanta Classical Academy.
To contact our Enrollment Coordinator, please email Emily Carlson at email@example.com or call 404-369-3500.