SchoolMint, atlantaclassical.schoolmint.net, is the online enrollment and forms submission system that every Atlanta Classical Academy parent will use throughout the school year. SchoolMint will be your single source to view and complete forms, make payments and RSVP for events for all of your students.
Athletics, Field Trips and School Club registration will take place via SchoolMint. Please
visit the respective pages on the school’s website to find links to forms and payments
for those activities.
Keeping your SchoolMint contact information current and complete
Please keep in mind that the parent/guardian contact information (phone, email) in
SchoolMint is the information that faculty and staff use to contact parents. SchoolMint
is also the source for Livewire notifications for school closures, weather updates, drill
updates, etc. As always, the parent/guardian contact information in SchoolMint is used
to send field trip, club, athletic, and enrollment form notices as well as online payment
1. To edit your Parent/Guardian contact information please follow the steps below:
- Log in to SchoolMint at atlantaclassical.schoolmint.net.
- Click the Family Profile tab in the blue bar at the top of the page
- Use the pencil icon to edit contact information for each parent/guardian
2. To update your preferred method of communication from
SchoolMint (emails, texts,or both)
- Click the Account Settings tab in the blue bar at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Contact Preference
- Click the green Edit Information button next to each parent/guardian to customize how each would like to receive notices from SchoolMint
3. For optimal system performance and the most intuitive user experience, we
recommend that parents access SchoolMint using a web browser such as Chrome,
rather than the mobile app.