Students who are offered a seat at Atlanta Classical Academy will have registration forms available to them in our online enrollment system. Only students who are contacted by the enrollment coordinator need to complete this registration paperwork.
In addition to the online registration forms, copies of the following documents must be submitted to the front office of Atlanta Classical Academy to complete the new student registration process and secure your seat. Legible copies of the documents below will be accepted by the front office of the school or by appointment with the enrollment coordinator.
- Photo identification of parent/guardian
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (This is not required if the objection form is completed in SchoolMint.)
- Student’s end-of-year report card/high school transcript
- Notarized Affidavit of Residency, printed from SchoolMint
- Mortgage Statement, Lease, or Deed
- Georgia Power Bill, current within 30 days
- 2-3 additional Proof of Residency supporting documents, as defined on the Affidavit of Residency
- Form 3300: Vision, Hearing, Nutrition and Dental Screening, printed from SchoolMint
- Form 3231: Immunization Record, obtained from your pediatrician
At any time, families may log into SchoolMint to view if your wait list position has changed. The 2020 – 2021 wait lists will remain active until the day of the 2021 – 2022 enrollment lottery in March 2021. Please note that wait lists do not carry over from year to year.
Please ensure that your contact information is always current and updated so we may notify you of events and opportunities to learn more about Atlanta Classical Academy.