Spirit days occur on the first Friday of every month. Students may wear their Atlanta Classical Academy spirit wear or, if students would not like to dress out, they may wear their uniform.
The dress code is as follows:
- ONLY ACA Spiritwear (Clothing issued by the school with an ACA/Cavalier Logo) is permitted.
- If students do not wish to dress down, they can wear their uniform, but no regular clothing.
- Outerwear that does not have an ACA/Cavalier logo is NOT permitted.
- No tank tops, flip flops, or shoes without backs.
- No clothing with holes or tatters, or gym clothes (athletic shorts or leggings) are permitted.
- All shorts, skirts, or dresses must be no more than 2 inches above the knee.
Any student who violates this dress code will receive a Detention Slip.
Our Student Government worked hard to gain the privilege of Cavalier Spirit Days for this year—and we have all enjoyed adding these days to our calendar. Let’s make sure that we respect the rules so we can continue to enjoy Cavalier Spirit Days moving forward.